Candidates for this exam are Microsoft Teams administrators who
manage Microsoft Teams to facilitate efficient and effective
collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment.
Candidates for this exam must be able to plan, deploy, configure,
and secure Teams chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio/video
conferencing, live events, calling, and Microsoft Teams-certified
devices. Candidates should have experience integrating Microsoft
Teams with other workloads, including SharePoint, OneDrive,
Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, Power Platform, and with other
Microsoft apps, third-party apps, and custom apps.
A Microsoft Teams administrator also collaborates other functions,
such as networking, telephony, licensing, security, compliance, user
adoption, app development, and support.
- The content of this exam was updated on September 24, 2021.
Please download the exam skills outline below to see what
- Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment (35-40%)
- Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps (25-30%)
- Manage calling and meetings (15-20%)
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment (10-15%)