served by Robust IT Training Ltd Room FF33, Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow CM20
2NQ and governs the privacy of those who use it. The purpose of this policy is to explain to
you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or
using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not
agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, RobustIT Training Ltd.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
- Processing of your personal data.
- Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any
personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
Your individual rights:
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to be object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a
problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data we collect
Data we collect and when we collect:
We collect the following data from you:
- First Name when you register on our site or sign up to our newsletter
- Last Name when you register on our site or sign up to our newsletter
- Email Address when you register on our site or sign up to our newsletter
- Contact Number (and alternative if needed) when you register on our site
- Username when you register on our site
- Products Purchased (as they are purchased through either our site, or exclusive offers)
- Information about your computer including your IP address, browser type, operating
Data we retain
Data we do retain for our own purposes only:
We collect the following data from you:
- Credit Card & Debit Card Information
- Bank Details
Use of information
How we use your information:
We may use your personal information to:
- To respond to your questions and requests
- To provide you with access to certain areas and features of this website
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- To administer our website
- Facilitate and process orders with 3rd parties – for example, create accounts on
relevant course suppliers database to provide access to your • purchased course. This is
to protect your legitimate interests
- Providing you have consented (opted in) to our email marketing/ newsletter, we
periodically send promotional emails about new products and special offers
placing a small text file on your device / computer hard drive to track how you use the
website, to record or log whether you have seen particular messages that we display, to keep
you logged into the website where applicable, to display relevant adverts or content,
referred you to a third party website.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Some cookies will be saved for specific time periods, where others may last indefinitely.
Your web browser should provide you with the controls to manage and delete cookies from your
device, please see your web browser options.
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our
app or take our survey)
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage
technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our
methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Phone recording policy
Not all phone calls are recorded. We may record calls for proof of transaction.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or
marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the
“Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so
through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider
of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a
list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links
or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing
messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times,
dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data,
within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We
provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your
preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for
instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, you can also unsubscribe from
our marketing list, by contacting our support team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our EMS provider is; www.activecampaign.com. We hold the following
information about you
within our EMS system
Resources & further information
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Purchase Time & Date