Candidates for this exam design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot
Power Platform solutions. Candidates implement components of a
solution, including application enhancements, custom user
experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process
automation, and custom visualizations.
Candidates must have strong applied knowledge of Power Platform
services, including in-depth understanding of capabilities,
boundaries, and constraints. Candidates should have a basic
understanding of DevOps practices for Power Platform.
Candidates should have development experience that includes Power
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, RESTful web services, ASP.NET, and
Microsoft Power BI.
The English language version of this exam was updated on March 14,
2022. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what
- Create a technical design (10-15%)
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse (10-15%)
- Create and configure Power Apps (5-10%)
- Configure business process automation (5-10%)
- Extend the user experience (15-20%)
- Extend the platform (20-25%)
- Develop integrations (5-10%)