Candidates for this exam are Microsoft Teams voice engineers that
plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot integrated
communications solutions at an organization. They must be able to
translate business requirements into technical architecture and
designs for communication solutions.
Candidates are familiar with telecommunication technologies and have
experience with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. They
must be able to deploy and configure Microsoft Teams Phone with PSTN
connectivity through Direct Routing, Operator Connect, and Microsoft
Teams Calling Plans. Candidates also manage devices certified for
Microsoft Teams, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration.
Candidates collaborate with telephony providers and third-party
vendors to enable advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams. They
also work with administrators for other workloads, including
networking, identity, licensing, security, and compliance.
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams Phone (25-30%)
- Optimize network performance (5-10%)
- Plan and configure Direct Routing (15-20%)
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams Phone for voice users
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams clients and devices (5-10%)
- Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams Phone (15-20%)